Rugby World Cup Competition
Would you like the opportunity to score a £100 voucher for use here at OMNi?
As a token of our appreciation to our valued tenants – Wetherspoons, Boom Battle Bar, and Edinburgh Street Food – for hosting Rugby World Cup screenings, we’re excited to offer YOU a chance to score a try!
To be in with the chance of winning one of six vouchers, all you must do is head to our Instagram page and answer the question on the competition post correctly!
Competition is live 8th September – 15th September. Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is run by OMNi Centre, Edinburgh.
- This competition will run from 8th September to 15th September 2023.
- To enter, participants must follow the instructions in the competition post on Instagram.
- The prize is: 4 x £100 gift vouchers, one per competition post, and 1 x £200 gift voucher for Edinburgh Street Food.
- There will be 5 winners (one for each competition post) who will be chosen at random and contacted following the closing date.
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person per competition post, and entries received after the stated date will not be eligible.
- The prize will either be collected from the Centre Management Suite at OMNi Centre (Management Office, located at our service yard entrance off Greenside Row, just past Q-Park entrance) or will be emailed – voucher dependant. Participants must have a valid email address to receive an e-voucher.
- Winners have 24 hours upon receipt of winning message to respond and claim the prize or another winner will be chosen shortly after.
- Winners have one month to collect physical gift vouchers, or other winners will be selected.
- OMNi Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion and prize at any time without prior notice.
- Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided by the entrants will be used by OMNi Centre and their appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited to monitor future competition winners.